Friday, December 7

Brag

I have to brag real quick. I have the world's most amazing husband. I'm two weeks away from our due date, working extra as I have energy which means being away from home for 12 plus hours a day and he's taking care of everything! He gets up and makes my coffee, packs my lunch and sends me off. While I'm gone he takes care of everything, cleaning, cooking, bills, grocery lists. Then he picks me up from the bus at night and has everything ready for me so I can crawl into a warm shower and then bed without lifting a finger. He packed our bag for the hospital, set out the clothes he thought I'd like and made a list of the misc. last minute stuff so we won't forget anything if we have a hurried moment to the hospital. It was all laid out ready for me to review when I got home last night. He's taking care of everything so I can do what I need to at work and relax for the few hours I have at home at night. He's not complaining about the little amount of time he gets to see me because he knows its all for later and is so understanding. People sometimes question or look at us sideways when they find out he's at home and I work. But the thing is he does just as much as I do just in different ways, if not more considering I haven't had to vacum (the task I hate the most) in over two years.  He knows the things I don't like to do related to house cleaning and does them for me, for us. This morning he informed me he was going to tackle spots on the carpet, if I would of been more awake I may have hugged him and not let go. He definately deserves the World's Best Husband Award for everything he does for me. I know he'll get the Word's Best Dad Award soon enough too!!

1 comment: