Friday, December 21

Constantly Amazed

This week God has poured out in buckets blessings that continue to amaze. I haven't exactly been faithful in studing or spending time with Him. Prayer is about the only thing I remember to do and even then lately it's been my own needs and desires not interceeding for others. This week He has given me the perfect example of a forgiving parent who just wants to spoil His kids.

1. My leave time for materinty continues to work out, I'll have full four weeks no matter how it happens with possibly more.

2. I had the energy thanks to Him and the blessing was upon me at work enough to work extra time over the first several weeks in December. The overtime rained out so much I couldn't do what all was available. So we have some extra and the hubby and I are able to get each other Christmas gifts.

3. A friend paid me for help I gave unexpected. The budget for Christmas gifts for each other went up.

4. Just when I was starting to think about clothes for our little boy for the future a co-worker who has a little boy brought me a large box of hamidowns. All 6-9 months, a few 1 year things. She says she'll keep them coming. I don't think I'll have to buy clothes for him unless I want to until he's into 12 month clothes.

5. A co-worker gave me a gift card that I will be able to use to buy my hubby something extra special.

Not only are our needs being met but our desires are too, to such an extent we didn't even know what to put on our Christmas lists. We had both been okay with not getting much if anything, having our little boy was what we both are looking forward to the most. All else is over and above this year and such a blessing!

This Christmas has truly been a year that i've enjoyed. I'm being impatient about waiting for this little boy but beyond that I'm not stressed about family plans for the first time in over a decade. Could be because we aren't doing anywhere day of or Christmas Eve. Just us at home together, we may be bored but not traveling trying to split time, I can breathe. Now we'll have presents to open too. Oh and the bank account has more than we ever expected in it. God continues to rain down and I am in tears just thinking about how less than a month ago we second guessed how we where going to do anything. He is always present and always with us, He never leaves us or forgets!

No comments:

Post a Comment