Sunday, December 16

New Blog and other randomness...

I started a new blog to separate my ramblings and venting from the things God's laid on my heart. This new blog I'll share via Facebook etc. while this little piece of cyberspace I'll keep a little more private and separate. Here's the link if anyone that follows this random blog cares to follow the other.

http://ally-missionfield.blogspot.com/2012/12/guns-in-schools.html

I'm six days away from my due date and still pregnant. I know firsts rarely come early but boy would it be nice. After what happened Friday my husband and I both just want our little boy out so we can hold and cuddle with him and not let go. It got us thinking about schooling options and what we would like to do. It hit harder than it ever has before because now we're entrusted to protect someone so very special. After hearing such tragic news all I want to do is keep my little boy home forever.

We're both approaching the beyond bored mode. Everyone it telling us to enjoy it and in some ways we are but it's hard when you have everything wrapped up at work and nothing to go back to on Monday. The house is clean, my hubby even scrubbed the carpets and sorted/cleaned the fridge and freezer. The things that are left neither of us want to do, they aren't even needed more just busy work than anything. So we wait to see what birthday God has picked out for our little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment